PDC Legal Tool
- I am submitting in my own name, not anyone else’s name. If I have named an affiliation, I was affiliated with that organization when the finding I have described was made.
- I took part in the investigation that resulted in the finding. As far as I know, I was the first to make the finding, or part of the first group to do so. If I was part of a group, I have permission to contribute our finding to the public domain.
- I hereby contribute the finding to the public domain.
I grant everyone a license for the written material I am submitting, to do everything that would otherwise violate exclusive rights in it, under copyright and other intellectual property laws, on two conditions:
- No one may distribute or display changed copies without indicating what has been changed.
- No one may use my name or affiliation to endorse or promote products or services without specific, written permission.
This text copyright (c) 2017 BioBricks Foundation
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies, but changing is not allowed.